Paid survey panels refer to the sites which reward their members for giving their opinion on anything. This kind of survey helps brands to improve their products and services.
However, most of the sites of paid surveys never paid. Some of them also ask for the credit card information which leads to the empty bank account of yours. That means scamming.
But, today let me go through one of the most trusted paid survey panels on the market; Valued Opinions Uk.
Thousands of people around the globe are making some extra money through this paid survey panel.
What is Valued Opinions?
Valued Opinion is a survey panel that pays to its members for giving their opinions on different surveys.
To know, how it works and its legitimacy, I personally become a member of Valued Opinion. So, let’s explore the Valued Opinion panel.
Is Valued Opinions legit?
To answer the legitimacy of any panel, you have to check several factors regarding the panel; such as, reviews of the members and the company which owns the panel.
Valued Opinion has more than 3 million members around the globe which shows it’s authenticity.
Along with Survey Sampling International, Research Now has owned Valued Opinion since 2004.
Nowadays, the merge up of both companies called Dynata. Along with Valued Opinion, the owner also owned the other 17 survey panels.
Most of the members give positive feedbacks about Valued Opinion. This feedbacks confirm the immediate reward from Valued Opinion after each survey.
So, Valued Opinion is indeed a legitimate business that serves more than 20 countries.
How Valued Opinions Works?
After a quick process of registration, Valued Opinion asks short questions about your personal information and interest.
You can start surveying after the registration process.
It is not like you will have hundreds of surveys at once but numbers of them will appear on your panel.
You can also get notified through email for the eligible surveys
As per the claim of Valued Opinion, you will get the reward of $1 to $5 of each 15 to 20 minutes survey.
As per my personal experience, I get the reward immediately after I finish the first survey.
Each and every survey will appear on the dashboard.
How much do they pay? payment method?
As I have mentioned above, Valued Opinion rewards through PayPal from $1 to $5 as per the length of the survey.
However, any short survey can value less than a dollar.
Unfortunately, if you are in need of cash, the Valued Opinion is not for you.
They reward you with gift cards, promo codes, Amazon vouchers, airline reward points, and various gift cards.
To redeem any reward, you have to earn at least $20 to $22 in which $2 will be fees.
Each and every reward of Valued Opinion will be through an online payment. To get these rewards, you have to wait for 24 hours.
For the manual vouchers or gift cards, Valued Opinion will take almost a month to deliver.
Who can join?
Valued Opinion works in over 20 countries. It is also available in 15 languages.
Basically, it works in top tier countries like the United States, New Zealand, Australia but it is widely popular in Uk where they also called it Valued Opinions UK.
Anyone from the world can join but customers from these countries will be getting more survey opportunities which means more money.
There is no age, gender, or professional limit to get paid for the surveys. You should be a citizen of the country in which Valued Opinion is available
How to get started?
You can easily be a member of Valued Opinion by following these steps:
- Open the website of Valued Opinion and click on the Valued Opinion’s sign up page
- Like any registration process, you will answer some questions like your name, address, ethnicity, and other personal information.
- After filling up your personal information, you will be asked about your qualifications, interest, and habits to determine the eligibility of yours to take the surveys.
- Once you are finished, you can log in via Valued Opinions login page.
- You can check the dashboard of “My Surveys” to know which surveys are available.
- By applying for the available surveys, you can check either you are qualified for them or not.
How to get more surveys on Valued Opinion?
There is no secret tip to earn as much reward as possible. So, it totally depends on your qualifications in the number of surveys, you will get. Sometimes, the people of the profession of IT can get more surveys.
Remember that Valued Opinion is not making you rich but only rewarding you for your opinion. So, you will get more surveys by applying for as many surveys as you can. But don’t have high expectations.
Valued Opinions Review from Customer
Approximately, 90% of the customer’s reviews are positive. Especially when it comes to analysis either Valued Opinions scam or legit, the answer is legit from every user.
However, most of the customers complain about bad customer support as well as the poor performance of the website. It is unclear when the Valued Opinion will resolve these problems but they are degrading its rating.
So, by analyzing the Valued Opinion reviews, let’s have a glimpse of the pros and cons of Valued Opinion:
- It pays higher than other survey panels.
- It gives the invitation to the number of surveys in a month without making wait to its users.
- Surveys are quite interesting to complete.
- It pays instantly after completion of each survey.
- Valued Opinion is heaven for the lovers of gift cards.
- Most of the gift cards and vouchers can be useless if the service is not available in that particular country.
- Sometimes, Valued Opinions declares you disqualify the particular survey when you are in the middle of completing it.
- For the longer surveys, there is no option of pause. You either complete it one go, or you will lose your reward.
So, it is clear that Valued Opinions is a legit site that pays better and faster. However, making lots of money by surveying through this site is totally a dream.
You can just enjoy answering some interesting questions which can be worthy of your time while getting some rewards.
Finally, Valued Opinion should also improve its customer support. Otherwise, they can lose valuable customers.
Do you like listening to music? Then you might be interested in this topic Make Money Listening music on Music Xray.